Wednesday, February 05, 2020
- PTSO is selling “Crush for your Crush”. Order forms are available in the office. All orders must be turned in by February 7, a week from Friday.
- Homecoming is set for Saturday, February 22nd beginning with coronation at 6:30 p.m. and the dance from 7:00-9:00 p.m. If you are inviting someone who attends another school please pick up a Student Activity Attendance Request Form in the office. It must be approved before he or she can attend. The deadline for request forms to be turned in is Monday, February 17th. Admission to the dance is $3.00 except for Student Council members and attendants.
- Nomination forms are in the office for any student that would like to run for Homecoming King & Queen and class attendant. The last day to turn in forms is Monday, February 17th. Election will be held Thursday February 20th during the lunch block.
- On Tuesday, February 25th seniors will be at SCC for CTE day.
- Seniors don’t forget Cap and Gown money. It is $30.00.
- Students 3rd quarter mid-terms are approaching quickly. Make sure you have all your assignments turned in for grading by Thursday, February 6th.