Thursday, March 05, 2020
- March 12th at 9 am SEMO will be here to present to juniors and seniors.
- 3rd quarter ends Friday, March 13th.
- Upward Bound will be here Monday, March 16th during the lunch blocks.
- There will be an early dismissal on March 18th at 11 am.
- Attention High school Scholar Bowl members please turn in your scholar bowl shirts to Ms. Regina in guidance.
- Daylight savings time is this weekend. Spring up an hour before going to bed Saturday night.
- Juniors will be attending a college fair at SIUC on March 26th leaving at 9:15am and returning at 2 p.m.
- Any student age 15 to 18 years old who may be interested in working with the Forest Service in Vienna, IL this summer who have their own transportation. Please come to Guidance for more information.
- CYPRESS CREEK NATIONAL WILDLIFE REFUGE will have summer positions for students 16-18 years old. Come by Guidance to get an application.
- Students the Student Handbook rules are being enforced.
- Seniors and 8th graders don’t forget Cap and Gown money. It is $30.00.
- Seniors: Bring in your baby pictures for the yearbook to guidance. The deadline is April 14th.