- Friday, February 28th and Monday, March 2nd there will be NO SCHOOL.
- Students the school dress code is being enforced. Please check your 2019-2020 student handbook (p. 34) and dress accordingly.
- March 12th at 9 am SEMO will be here to present to Juniors and Seniors.
- 3rd quarter ends Friday, March 13th.
- Juniors will be attending a college fair at SIUC on March 26th leaving at 9:15am and returning at 2 p.m.
- Any student age 15 to 18 years old who may be interested in working with the Forest Service in Vienna, IL this summer who have their own transportation. Please come to Guidance for more information.
- Students New and Different Job: THIS IS CYPRESS CREEK NATIONAL WILDLIFE REFUGE will have summer positions for students 16-18 years old. Come by Guidance to get an application.
- Students the Student Handbook rules are being enforced.
- Seniors and 8th graders don’t forget Cap and Gown money. It is $30.00.
FEB 27, 2020