Thursday, January 16, 2020
- Students the school dress code is being enforced. Please check your 2019-2020 student handbook (p. 34) and dress accordingly.
- Students the Student Handbook rules are being enforced.
- Congratulations to the Jr. High Scholar Bowl JV team on their win yesterday. We are Proud of YOU! GO Bobkits!
- There is a sign-up sheet in the front office for anyone interested in Jr. High Volleyball. The deadline is January 24th. You must have a school physical on file.
- There is a sign-up sheet in the front office for any student who may be interested in participating in the Black History program.
- Students in grades 5 through 11 interested in trying out for the 2020-21 Jr. High and High School Cheer Squads, should pick up an application in the office. All completed and signed forms should be returned to the office by noon, Thursday, January 23rd. Up-to-date physicals should be on file in the Nurse’s Office by Thursday, January 30th.
- The Performing Arts class schedule for the month of January will be as follows: Every Wednesday and Thursday each week after school from 3-5 p.m.
- Attention: all juniors and any senior who would like to take the ASVAB test; we will be taking the test on Wednesday, February 12th.
- Any junior or senior who might be interested in touring Trendsetters stop by the guidance office.
Seniors: Make sure you are filling out your scholarship applications. The deadline is February 1st, 2020.
- Seniors don’t forget Cap and Gown money. It is $30.00.