Monday, February 10, 2020
- The FCCLA SIU field trip has been rescheduled for Wednesday, February 12th.
- Students the school dress code is being enforced. Please check your 2019-2020 student handbook (p. 34) and dress accordingly.
- Any student age 15 to 18 years old who may be interested in working with the Forest Service in Vienna, IL this summer who have their own transportation. Please come to Guidance for more information.
- Students the Student Handbook rules are being enforced.
- Upward Bound will be here today and Monday, February 24th.
- Attention: all juniors and any senior who would like to take the ASVAB test; will take the test on Wednesday, February 12th.
- Homecoming is set for Saturday, February 22nd beginning with coronation at 6:30 p.m. and the dance from 7:00-9:00 p.m. If you are inviting someone who attends another school please pick up a Student Activity Attendance Request Form in the office. It must be approved before he or she can attend. The deadline for request forms to be turned in is Monday, February 17th. Admission to the dance is $3.00 except for Student Council members and attendants.
- Nomination forms are in the office for any student that would like to run for Homecoming King & Queen and class attendant. The last day to turn in forms is Monday, February 17th. Election will be held Thursday February 20th during the lunch block.
- Reminder: Juniors the Youth to Washington Trip Scholarship is due by Friday, February 14th.
- On Tuesday, February 25th seniors will be at SCC for CTE day.
- Seniors and 8th graders don’t forget Cap and Gown money. It is $30.00.