Thursday, February 13, 2020
- Reminder: Juniors the Youth to Washington Trip Scholarship is due tomorrow, February 14th.
- Students the school dress code is being enforced. Please check your 2019-2020 student handbook (p. 34) and dress accordingly.
- Any student age 15 to 18 years old who may be interested in working with the Forest Service in Vienna, IL this summer who have their own transportation. Please come to Guidance for more information.
- Students the Student Handbook rules are being enforced.
- Our last conference home game is Friday night with Egyptian. We are asking everyone who attends the game to wear your red “M” shirts or a red shirt. Please show your school spirit. Also, Saturday afternoon is “Senior Recognition.” Our senior cheerleaders, girls and boys basketball members will be introduced between the JV and Varsity game with Paducah Tilghman at 2:00p.m. Seniors and their escorts should be in the gym by 2:30 p.m.
- There will be No school on Monday, February 17th in observance of President’s Day.
- Homecoming is set for Saturday, February 22nd beginning with coronation at 6:30 p.m. and the dance from 7:00-9:00 p.m. If you are inviting someone who attends another school please pick up a Student Activity Attendance Request Form in the office. It must be approved before he or she can attend. The deadline for request forms to be turned in is Monday, February 17th. Admission to the dance is $3.00 except for Student Council members and attendants.
- Nomination forms are in the office for any student that would like to run for Homecoming King & Queen and class attendant. The last day to turn in forms is Monday, February 17th. Election will be held Thursday February 20th during the lunch block.
- Upward Bound will be here Monday, February 24th.
- The seniors will attend CTE day at SCC on Tuesday, February 25th.
- Seniors and 8th graders don’t forget Cap and Gown money. It is $30.00.