JrH/HS Announcements 9/30
Wednesday, September 30, 2020
- There is a sign-up sheet in the office for any high school student interested in Student Council.
- Anyone interested in signing up for membership with FCCLA please see Mrs. Bartlett before October 7th. Thank you.
- Seniors create your FSAID. This is a graduation requirement that must be met. After you have created it please print and turn it in to the Guidance Department.
- Anyone interested in Jr. Class Club. Please sign up in the front office.
- Attention: Remote learners who would like to come to school for in-person learning can start the first day of 2nd quarter on Monday, October 19th. First Quarter ends October 16th.
- Students we are enforcing the school dress code. Please refer to page 33 and 34 of your Student Handbook. Staff are watching.
- Seniors will take the SAT on October 14th.
- Juniors will be taking the SAT April 13th, 2021
MS @ Egyptian bus leaves @ 3:00 p.m.
MS Softball @ Century bus leaves @ 3:00 p.m.
HS Baseball practice
21st Century in both buildings