Skip to content
MAR 09, 2020
- Blood Drive - March 20th from 9:00 to 1:00
- Students the school dress code is being enforced. Please check your 2019-2020 student handbook (p. 34) and dress accordingly. (Staff are watching)
- March 12th at 9 am SEMO will be here to present to juniors and seniors.
- 3rd quarter ends Friday, March 13th.
- Upward Bound will be here Monday, March 16th during the lunch blocks.
- There will be an early dismissal on March 18th at 11 am.
- Attention High school Scholar Bowl members please turn in your scholar bowl shirts to Ms. Regina in guidance.
- Juniors will be attending a college fair at SIUC on March 26th leaving at 9:15am and returning at 2 p.m.
- CYPRESS CREEK NATIONAL WILDLIFE REFUGE will have summer positions for students 16-18 years old. Come by Guidance to get an application.
- Seniors and 8th graders don’t forget Cap and Gown money. It is $30.00.
- Seniors: Bring in your baby pictures for the yearbook to guidance. The deadline is April 14th